Thursday 7 June 2012

42 Days Before Leaving


I made a difficult decision to go back to Taiwan after my graduation ceremony yesterday. However, it's probably the best for now. So a lot of things need to be done, but the most important thing is to make a list of things I wanna do before leaving London.

Here is my list.

1. Going to Richmond
2. Visit Wapping Project
3. Have the honey cake at Leto Cafe(Soho)
4. Have dinner at Albion
5. Try Ceconis 
6. Have afternoon tea at the Wolseley
7. Visit Hampton Court Palace
8. Have the fish & prawn wrap at Borough Market
9. Go to Columbia Road Flower Market at a Sunny Sunday
10. Visit Broadway Market 
11. Wondering at South Bank
12. Vintage shopping at East London
13. Try Sunday Roast at the pub on Bermondsey Street and Columbia Road.
14. Have Tiramisu at Princi
15. Visit the fashion gallery of V&A

ohhhh, I'll sure miss London tons.

3 comments:

  1. We all have to make tough decision all the time. I am sure I will visit you in Taiwan soon, hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KK~

    Didn't know you got this fashion blog until NOW!!!
    Should let me know earlier :)
    Life is full of choices & decisions neh :(
    I'm confronting one (orite, a few) recently... let's meet and talk <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, time to catch up:)))))))) btw I enjoy reading your blog! I like cooking as well, we should organize a cooking party together hahah!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive